Sunday, April 13, 2008
Fortune cookies
Have any of you ever wondered why fortune cookies sometimes say facts instead of give your fortune? I think that is one of my pet peeves. I love fortune cookies. Maybe not so much for getting my fortune but that is at least a bonus to have fun with. I like the way they taste and they are not a cracker but not really a sugary cookie. I kind of feel cheated when I read one that says something like "you are a good friend." Well that is great and all but I want to say it to something like "You will be rich and famous." We all know these things are just fun and games but it is still nice to get a real fortune instead of a fact. Has anyone else ever noticed that? They should let us get this fantasy fortune so we can imagine it. There is a fortune cookie company you can tour in SF and one in Oakland so I think I will go check it out. Sounds interesting. Since the Dryers ice cream plant closed for tours I need to find other options. I also think the Hershey factory closed. The Jelly Belly factory is fun but I have been there a lot. There is a sticker factory in Peteluma and that would be fun but is much farther to go. I typically don't go on tours because they don't seem to interest Emma that much but I might try again. We are getting Spring fever around here and are so excited about doing fun spring stuff with the warmer weather. We were out walking today enjoying the nice day and there were people having picnics and BBQs and tons of families playing frisbee and football. It looked like fun. Does anyone want to set-up a badminton game? I am going to convince you all finally this year! I am also going to look online and see if I can find some good places to go see spring wildflowers. Maybe a train ride through the good areas? Wow there is a lot to do! Camping and the beach and...The possibilities are endless. Ok I need to get Emma to bed and get ready for my show. Desperate Housewives is FINALLY back and I have been so lost without it. What else do I have to look forward to? The bad part is I did not get my work for tomorrow's crack of dawn meeting done yet so I will be up really late again. Ugh. I can tell it is going to be another crazy week. However, I am convinced that the rat race will slow down for me eventually! One day at a time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hate that with fortune cookies too. My pet peeve is when people let their dogs drink out of the drinking fountains at the park or let them run loose and they chase me when I am running.
Post a Comment