Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Cat Lady

Lately I have been watching "American Idol" off and on. I guess this was one of the first seasons I really got a little more into the performers. That and I guess there is lack of good TV out there. Anyway, I believe that "Britain's Got Talent" is modeled after "American Idol". This woman Susan is 47 years old, has never been kissed, and lives alone with her cat. She grew up with a learning disability and had a rough time in school always bullied. She has spent most of her adult years caring for her mother. Listen to her perform and she will amaze you. OK I can't sing in the slightest but if she is not going to become the cat lady then why should I? (Those of you that know me know that I am afraid of becoming the cat lady after Emma is gone. I don't even care that much for cats but it seems inevitable. If I die nobody will know since I am all alone and my cats will have to eat me for food.) Anyway copy and paste and listen to this YouTube video. It is pretty awesome and unexpected. Gooooo Susan!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luRmM1J1sfg

No comments: