Last Saturday we went to a baseball game with me family. It was an A's game and I told Emma we were going and she said "Oh maybe next time we should go to the B's game." Haha, I thought that was pretty cute. I had not been to a ball game in a while so it was fun to go. My coworker ended up being there and she had a private box with a group of friends. I took Emma and Anthony up the private escalator to go visit her. I felt all high class. We even got the luxury of using the private bathroom! After the game we all went down to the field for fireworks. It was a nice show. You all know fireworks are one of my favorite things. It was all in all a fun night even though the A's lost to the Angels. They did end up getting two home runs and almost tying in the last inning. Emma said her favorite part was laying on auntie at the fireworks, hence the posted picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That looks like so much fun. We are going to have to do a baseball game sometime.
Post a Comment