Tuesday, March 31, 2009

St. Pat's





Here is a picture of St. Patties Day this year. Emma was absolutely thrilled each day when the leprechauns played tricks in her classroom at school. She came home every single day more excited than at Christmas telling me on and on about what they did. We built a trap to capture them and they left tracks and surprises for her. I was going to do that at home but the classroom saved me the time! I sure wish this green holiday happened more often because it got my darling daughter to school with no hassles or battles. It was pure smiles and chipper chatter each morning that week (although I tickled and teased her that smiles and laughing are not aloud in our home in the morning and that just made her giggle more each day). So St. Patrick's is a hit with us. We also went to the annual parade and froze our bums off.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Wow, I didn't realize I was so behind on your posts. Cute picture in green