
Emma had her birthday party today (more on that to come) and she got a very nice present from a generous classmate. It is a Polly Pocket cruise ship. For those of you who are not familiar with Polly Pocket it is little miniature dolls and accessories. Emma loves them but the pieces are so tiny. Anyway, this cruise ship took us almost an hour to put together and it has so many things that I started wishing I was Polly so I could vacation with her. If any of you know all the hectic stuff I have had going on in my life right now you would know I could use a relaxing vacation more than ever. This cruise ship has a pool with a slide, a para-sailing device, rock climbing, a little cafe for cold drinks, beauty salon, surf board, like ten pairs of shoes, hammock, lounge chairs, and lots more. The only thing I might add is a masseuse and a hot tub and maybe change the boy Polly to be a bit cuter. Mmmmmmmmmm! Oh how I'd love to be there right about now.
1 comment:
Fun times! Nicky is obsessed with those mini-princesses right now. I have to admit that I even play with them and dress them in the rubber dresses. They are quite fun.
Post a Comment