Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Must Love Kids

I found a new show to watch! Recently Emma was playing with the TV remote and discovered we were getting some kind of free trial of all the stations on our TV and so we are a bit spoiled with more than basic cable this week. Summer TV is not always the best but some nights I still like to just hang out and channel surf. Tonight since my car is broken and in the shop (yes again!) I had to borrow my mom's van and was there at 9pm. She turned on the TV and there was a show on TLC (I so miss that channel it is my initials too) and it's called "Must Love Kids." Apparently it is these single moms that are dating to find a compatible guy. It was so interesting to watch them because I can identify with it many times. Some of the guys were more Bachelor types with no kids so they were not sure how they would fit in to their life with kids and responsibilities. I could feel the awkwardness of one of the men when they were all hanging out with the kids. Granted I have only seen one week of it but still it was very interesting. So what do you all think, should I go on the show? Haha, I am having no luck any other way! Something has got to work! In fact I should be depending on you all to introduce me to your amazing single male friends! :P Anyway just thought I would share my joy of the day that I found a new show to watch.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Ha, ha...I can introduce you to my divorced brother with six kids. He really loves kids. Seriously though, the only single guys I know are Scott, Daniel, and my brother. I wish I knew of more. Sounds like a good show. I can't believe your car is broken again.

myspoileddogs said...

Ha! all the single guys I know are kind of jerks anyway! You are better off without them!!