


Here we are back in December. We went to the aquarium in SF because Emma had been begging to do so. It
commemorated a glorious day for me! This small aquarium was the one I used to bribe Emma to get potty trained when she was 2 1/2. I told her that only big girls that wore underwear could go there and it did the trick. We never saw a diaper again! The ironic part was that in SF there are very few accessible toilets around! This trip brought back those fond memories! Anyway this time the aquarium was just as much fun as we remembered. She could have spent hours petting the leopard shark! The sea lions on the
wharf were cool but they are now pretty far away compared to past visits. I also love the
carousal there with all the hand-paintings on the roof but we opted to skip it this time. One of the above photos shows Emma up on the stage. She was picked to be in a show by the crazy (and I do mean crazy) man's show. She did get a dollar out of it though! So go Emma! We had fun with Grandma and Grandpa and Anthony. We also met the other cousins and uncles there for a little bit. Fun times! The best aprt was that it was the start of our winter break! Ohhhh I love being a teacher!
No comments:
Post a Comment